Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Favorites

I love the Fridays that are on my weekends off!! Trying to figure out what fun things we will do this weekend.....


1. I just bought this scarf and I am so excited for it to warm up a little so I can wear it with out a big winter coat.




2. This winter has been incredibly long and there hasn't been much opportunity to get outside. I am thankful for this place because it gives us an opportunity to get out and play and with another snow storm forecasted I know we will hit this place up this weekend :)



3. New movies are great excuse to have friends over and make marshmallow popcorn! Tuesday we had three other girls over to watch this movie  . Everyone loved it! I loved how it correlates with Peter Pan.



4. This little nugget is saying "love you" all the time now and it's so cute!


5. This lipgloss has been so fun to try and I love the way it makes my lips feel plus the color. I know I'm going to buy a few, it'll be great for summer! If it ever comes... I bout the coral crave color.




What fun things is everyone up to this weekend?

Linking up

No comments:

Post a Comment