Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter weekend recap

I love having the kids home from school! And this four day weekend has been great!
Thursday morning I had my wisdom teeth  removed. I was very nervous but everything went great and I don't remember a thing :) 
Friday we headed to my moms, who is finially back from wintering in Arizona,and dyed Easter eggs with her and my sister Kaitee.
We also enjoyed lots of snuggles and play time with mammy and her puppies!

Saturday it was nice out so we played all day at the park and went on walks. 

When we settled in for the night we watched Hop, talked about how the Easter bunny would be sneaking into the house and then we went to bed.

Sunday morning the search was on! 
That Easter bunny he's pretty sneaky!!

After we ate enough to get a sugar high and brynna made bunny head pancakes we hopped in the car and drove to mommys. We had a great dinner and enjoyed another Easter egg hunt. Every year we do an adults and kids hunt.
This year everyone chipped in a few bucks and we had a golden egg worth quite a lot!! The winner of that was
Mammy!!
Everyone was searching so hard for that egg :) 
Loves his hula hoop
Her first hunt participating :) 
Theo also participated ;-)
Bryella and Helena searching.
Brynna and Helena all smiles after the hunt

This is how we all felt when we got home!
So much fun! I hope you all had an amazing Easter!













No comments:

Post a Comment