Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Favorite things

I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for another month of our favorite things!

I found these Headbands at Target while school shopping. Brynna had wanted a cat ear headband and we could only find them on etsy so, when I found these we snatched then up. The headbands are in the infant section but they fit my 6 year old and 1.5 year old. These headbands just give that extra something to the outfit!

I also need new mascara and I fell for this! It makes your lashes very voluminous without any clumps and doesn't flake. Looks like falsies without having to do all the work! I like how flimsy the brush is (keeps me from poking my eye ;-)) Haha
You should all definitely give this mascara a try and excited to read all your favorites.



1 comment:

  1. Cute headbands!
    Thanks for the mascara recommendation!! :)

    ReplyDelete