Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday favorites

Today I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for another weeks of our Friday favorites.
Ice cream
My favorite thing this week has to be getting ice cream with the kids.
We have the most perfect Lilly ice cream shoppe in the neighboring town and we frequent it many times a year.

My children bonding
My kids have spent a lot of time together this summer, which is the case every summer, but this year Bryella can keep up! 
She absolutely loves her brother and sister and wants to do exactly what they do! In fact this morning I caught Bryce kissing Bryellas owie.

Cards Against Humanity
I may be late on this game but I have never laughed so much!
It's great to see people's sense of humor!!! Has anyone else played this?

We'll that's it for this week! Have a great weekend 


No comments:

Post a Comment