Friday, August 15, 2014

Fridays favorites

I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for another edition of Fridays favorites.

I am thankful for a positive attitude this week. So many people are battling so much more than I am and I am happy I am capable if finding the positives in many situations.


Opening the Door to Your God Sized Dream. This book is a great read! I am loving the feeling I have after I read each chapter every morning.


Ah my moms lake house..... We love spending time here, the company, lake, jet skis, sand bar, water trampoline, we couldn't be happier ;-)


Havaianas I love these flip flops! I can walk forever and never have sore feet or get a headache ( which I sometimes do from shoes with no support).
Can't wait to read all of your favorites!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the link up. The lake house sounds great! I want a water trampoline!
    www.518nymammaof2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete