Monday, April 14, 2014

My DVR

I am linking up with Andrea and sharing what's on my DVR. Admittedly I do not watch much tv and I always go for comedy so these should come as no surprise :)

How I met your mother

The show may be done but unless all the seasons are on netflix I won't be erasing any episodes yet :) I also love to watch these as reruns 

The Big Bang theory

I was very late starting this series but I find it hilarious and with all the reruns I get to watch it all the time without seeing one twice :) 

Wild Kratts

My kids love this show! They learn so much that I love that they love it!

Of course I watch other shows like Two and a Half Men, Modern Family, you can never go wrong wth HGTV, and a few others when I have the time. 

What does everyone else watch?


3 comments:

  1. Love Big bang theory! Its so much fun and modern family haha!
    Thanks so much for sharing
    x Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the second person to mention Big Bang Theory... adding it to my Hulu playlist today :) Thanks so much for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Big Bang Theory! It is absolutely hilarious!

    ReplyDelete