Friday, June 6, 2014

Five on friday

We had the most wonderful week!


First it started with a kindergarten graduation! What an exciting time for her and a little bittersweet for me. We already know who her first grade teacher is and who her classmates are :)



My sister go married!!!! It was beautiful!
She also had an amazing photographer found here 
https://m.facebook.com/KbTrueExpressions?_rdr

I'm always so thankful for my sisters. They are my best friends! Always there for me whether I need someone to talk to and laugh with.


Next week I'm creating a summer itinerary that will include reading, crafting, outside play time, and other daily activities. I'm thinking it'll look something like this. I love that certain days I can remove things and add others. As summer needs to be flexible!

Original found here.

Brynna and I went for a girls afternoon and had manis. She requested we do pedis next time also :)

Brynna will always pick a fancy nail! This girl loves animal prints!

Linking up with alizadventures



1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from the linkup. I love your summer agenda on the fridge. It is such a cute idea! And those nails are adorable. Congrats to your little one on her graduation!

    ReplyDelete