Friday, November 7, 2014

Friday favorites

I am linking up with Andrea and Erika for another week of Friday Favorites.


Halloween is my favorite holiday and this year was a blast! Brynna had a countdown for weeks and had her costume picked out for months :)
It was easier this year since all three walked. Here is our whole crew. We met up with our favorite neighbors. 
I just picked up this Sublime shirt for Bryella and I absolutely love it! Here she is rockin it.
I think it would look amazing with some lime green accessories like this.

Ruby Blue Inc
Tomorrow my big girl turns 7. She's such a blessing to our lives!

It's also deer hunting this weekend and we had our first snow a day ago. Nothing stuck but it was a cruel reminder winter is coming :( have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment