Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Favorite things

I am linking up with to share a few of my favorite things that help us get through summer.

Seems like all we do during the summer is make messes :) and play in the lake!
This soap is my absolute favorite for cleaning up little hands. They love the foam and smell and I love that I don't have to argue with anyone to wash their hands.

I usually pick up glitter glue at the dollar store and the kids go wild with it. It ends up everywhere!
We love Popsicles! This mold (ikea) has been great. The kids out everything in these. Our next recipe to try is the gummy bear and sprite ones. 

With all those days at the beach there are a ton of adorable photo ops. I really like using Instagram to catch them.

There you have it, a small mash up of things I couldn't do without during summer :) what are something you can't love without?


2 comments:

  1. We have those IKEA molds too, and I still haven't used them!! We must this week! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those popsicle molds are too cute! I pinned a popsicle recipe last night that my husband thought sounded good, so I'll be sure to pick those up the next time I'm in Ikea. Thanks for the tip! :)

    ReplyDelete